Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dove:The Raider

When it comes to Hair i am a little bit confused ,Who is more worried,A boy or a Girl.Well girl has got more than enough number of hairs to get worried.In my opinion it is the boy who starts feeling uneasy ,the moment he combs his hair and finds hair struggling in the teeth of the comb.The reasons may be many or may be none.May be the comb's teeth are as hard as ladies nails.
The first person he approaches in most of the cases is his best friend.To whom he says in a way like he has committed a crime,here,murdering his innocent hair,"Dude,My hairs are falling.What should I do?".

My story of my innocent hairs who started falling from my head , crushed by the ugly and sharp teeth of my comb and struggling in my hands afterwards and saying to me ,"You,culprit.Had you taken  some extra measures and bought DOVE or visited Dove hair-aware app ,i would have been alive enjoying your head". Was it totally my fault?

 One night ,pondering over the question,i fall into sleep and found myself in place like Thar desert.The place was rough and full of trees with black branches with no leaves and none were similar in structure.The path was zig-zag and i was feeling little dizziness.The sign of O2 or oxygen seemed rare.Suddenly a gang of animals having tentacles on there head appeared from nowhere and started destroying the trees with their sharp teeths.In no time hundreds of trees were torn away from the ground.I stood aghast.This type of cruelty does'nt even happen on earth.What was this place?This was no Earth.
My curiosity was rising.I followed those ugly creatures to their den.My ears tried to hear their conversation.
A1:I love this place.
A2:Yeah,this place has a lot of food and many picnic spots .Yummy!
A1:You know,I almost died in the previous place i lived.
A2:How?
A1:the poisonous flood of DOVE once raided the whole planet killing almost 99% of our mates.Somehow i survived,and one day when the two planets touched each other ,i made my my way here.See,how happy i am here.
He really seemed happy.
A2:Dove.Never say this word again.If this Head comes to know about that flood then it would be the judgement day for us on this head.
A1:Yeah!Yeah!
A1 shook his head.
I stood shivering in fear.I was on my head standing on Dandruff surrounded by leeches.I stood awake sweating all over from head to toe.
               I found that i had slept on the bus while returning from office to home.I was still thinking,"What was Dove?"
 Suddenly, a beautiful girl from nowhere came and sat beside me.Her long shiny hair made me envy.I told her,You have got nice,beautiful hair.She replied,"Its all because of DOVE".

I know her answer was the end of my hair problem.

8 comments:

  1. I can't say anything .. for I am least bothered about my hair ...

    Visiting you from Indiblogger

    Hope to see you on my blog at Plain Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bothered are those who have got a lot of it... :)
      Liked you theme based months...May be i also will be contributing my own one.Nice to know you.

      Delete
  2. Nicely written.All the best for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the appreciation.But yours is just superb and marvellous.

      Delete
  3. wish, i had something like 'DOVE' few years back...but its too late and there are very few left over my head now....So........:)

    Anyways, you continue doing your bit to protect those with you....

    Best wishes,
    irfan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me who may look like you in future with respect to you ...i must say to encourage...BALDNESS BRINGS BOLDNESS...
      HA HA HA
      tHANKS FOR the comment

      Delete
  4. nicely written!! all the best for the contest!!

    ReplyDelete